TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use, including to place any order through, the Service, which is not intended for use by minors, and you may not use the Service if you have previously been suspended or removed from the Service. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such organization.
2. Accounts and Registration. You may need to register with us in order to use certain aspects of our Service. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your e-mail address or other contact information). You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, in many cases you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at landscapeandlights.com
3. Risk of Loss. Except as otherwise set forth herein or in any applicable Additional Terms the risk of loss for and title to products purchased on or through the Service passes to you upon delivery to the carrier. For more information about shipping and delivery of products ordered through the Service, please review the Shipping + Delivery policy.
4. Returns and Refunds .If you are not fully satisfied with a purchase made through the Service, you may be able to return it. Please contact our Customer Service team (contact information available at https://www.landscapeandlights.com) for more information.
5. Product Availability and Descriptions. Following your placement of an order through the Service, we may send an email or otherwise acknowledge that the order has been received; however, unless expressly stated therein, this does not signify confirmation of a product’s price or availability or indicate that the order has been accepted or shipped. While Landscape and lights strives to include accurate information and descriptions (including prices, images, specifications, and availability) of products on the Service, it does not warrant that such information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of errors. Landscape and lights reserves the right, but is not obligated, to modify, correct, or update information relating to any products available through the Service at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice. If you receive a product which is not as described on the Service at the time of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is to return the unused product as permitted pursuant to Section 5 of these Terms.